At Plumbing Outpost we are committed to getting your order to you as soon as possible.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping for purchases over $100.
Other delivery options are:
Standard Ground (Free on orders over $100)
LTL Freight – for heavier/larger items that must ship on a pallet
Expedited –$100 (This guarantees your order out of our facility within 24 business hours (M-F) of receipt of order)
Then if you wish to also expedite your transit option, you may pay additionally for:
Next Day Ground Air (Delivery following business day)
Next Day Ground Air Early AM (Commercial Only, delivery by 8am)
2nd Day Ground Air (Delivery by end of 2 nd business day)
UPS 3 Day Ground Select
For orders less than $100 and those that you wish to ship expedited you will be billed at our best provided rate.
For heavier items that mush ship via freight/semi truck you will be asked to select either delivery with a drop tailgate or without. Keep in mind you must be present to remove item from the truck and the tailgate option does have an additional charge.
Once an order has shipped, we endeavor to send an email with the tracking number(s) of your Package.
How to inspect freight packages
Orders over 150 lbs. are usually shipped via freight carrier. When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery.
- Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical Damages.
- The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your packing slip.
- If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt, take detailed photos and refuse the delivery.
- All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted. Drop tailgate delivery can be arranged but must be communicated to a sales team member prior to item shipping.
- Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
- Note: Damaged units MUST be reported within 24 Hours of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Shipping Information Entry
Standard Ground shipping can not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. If special instructions are necessary, please note them on the checkout page.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code as entered in the checkout process. If ground transport cannot find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to Plumbing Outpost and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. If after the package returns to us, a Customer decides not to re-ship, the order will be subject to standard return policies including 20% restocking fees.
Plumbing Outpost cannot guarantee the ability to reroute a shipment to a new address once it’s been shipped. If we are able, an additional charge will apply.